Terms and Conditions
The term ‘The Sims Spray Shop LTD’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 20 Old Surrenden Manor, Bethersden, Ashford, Kent, TN26 3DL - United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 5288057. The VAT number is GB849692857. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice, we reserve the right to make changes to our policies, prices and these terms & conditions at any time.
- While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on sims.guitars website, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and material found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. We make no warranty that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the sims.guitars website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or material on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It will be our responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Of which you may use, download, copy, publish, transmit or otherwise make available by any other means only for your own personal, non commercial use. Any other use or reproduction of the material or content is strictly prohibited.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse such websites. We have no responsibility or liability for the content or operation of the linked websites. They should have their own Terms and Conditions, of which you will need to comply. We have no responsibility or liability for your actions and how you choose to use an external website.
- You may not create any link to this website without prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- All prices on the website are shown in UK pounds sterling (GBP) and all payments will be taken in GBP only.
- Therefore, International price conversions may vary and change without any prior warning or notice due to the daily exchange rate from GBP to your bank's/countries currency. We are not liable or responsible for international currency exchange rates and can not be held accountable for any fluctuations in price caused by these matters.
- Prices exclude delivery charges unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery charges are calculated at purchase through the PayPal account.
- Once you have confirmed your order, and subsequently the delivery charges, you have accepted responsibility for all charges, present and future, incurred with your order. This includes the price agreed for the purchase of your goods & services, and all delivery charges including any additional fees beyond our control, such as import fees.
- We accept PayPal payments only through this website.
- If you prefer to pay by other forms including credit card or bank transfer please call us direct on 01233 822522 to make an order. Alternatively, you can send us an email to email@example.com and we can get a written invoice to you for payment.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
- All items purchased new come with a 12 months warranty.
- If you want to return a purchased product from www.sims.guitars you need to email us within 14 working days of receiving your item and return the item within 30 days for a full refund, not including original delivery charge.
- Please ensure all returns are sent by registered postal or courier service.
- Items should be returned in the original box and packaging as far as possible with all accessories and should be undamaged and unused.
- We reserve the right to offer only a partial refund if the goods you returned are damaged or devalued.
- Items custom ordered on by customers request may be returned or exchanged at the manager discretion only.
- The cost of returning the item is not included unless the return is due to a fault, missing parts or mistake on our part. Where orders incur a delivery charge, we will only refund you the cost of a standard delivery service for the item. We cant refund any additional charges that you opt for to get a premium delivery service.
- Refunds will be processed within 14 calendar days of us receiving your returned items.
- Refunds will be made using the same method and account as payment was made.
If an item seems to be faulty the first step is to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org describing the problem and we will get back to you very quickly to see if we can troubleshoot the fault to resolve the issue.
Please place in the email Subject matter 'FAULTY ITEM' so that we can designate significant priority to your email.
Do not try to open or repair the fault yourself as this will invalidate your warranty.
If your item is within its warranty period, you will need to send your item back to us to be repaired or exchanged and we will refund your shipping at standard delivery charge. Please send by registered postal or courier service.
If your item is outside of its warranty period, charges for parts, labour and delivery will apply. We will advise you of any charges before going ahead with your repair.